Excellence In Construction Awards
ABC Member companies have the opportunity to compete for honors in the construction industry’s premier bi-annual awards program—the ABC Excellence in Construction Awards competition—that recognizes the outstanding merit shop project's innovation, quality and vision of the project team—contractors, architects, engineers, owners and others—who have played a vital role in the project's completion. Projects are judged on a variety of criteria such as safety, personnel management, quality control, scheduling and degree of difficulty.
To begin the process register your company's Intent to Compete and Project Data in the Online Application Platform. For project entry requirements download the EIC Application Guide.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2020 - Date in which your project must be completed.
- February 15, 2021 - Phase I: Deadline to register your project (Intent to Compete).
- March 15, 2021 - Phase II: Deadline to submit final application, supplemental materials and payment ($50 Intent to Compete Fee + $350 Project Submission Fee).
- May 7, 2021 - Date of Excellence In Construction Awards Ceremony at the Hilton Downtown Tampa.
The EIC Application Guide (above) includes:
- Program Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Overview of Award Categories
- Social Media & Entry Samples
- Project Award Categories (General and Specialty)
- Project Entry Qualifications, Rights and Agreement
For further assistance contact Laura Gross at email@example.com.